2021 VIRTUAL CAM SCHEDULE
WE RECOMMEND THIS COURSE for community managers and experienced assistant managers.
The Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) is a vital link between the resident and the community owners and investors. Earning your CAM credential gives you the knowledge to increase your community’s net operating income. Whether you’re new to apartment management or a long-time property manager, you’ll enhance your skills, knowledge, and ability to effectively manage an apartment community and achieve its owners’ investment goals.
Earning your CAM credential allows you to demonstrate your skills, knowledge, and ability to manage an apartment community and achieve owners’ investment goals.
You'll learn about
- Occupancy rates
- Comprehensive marketing plans
- Sales team management and product readiness
- Equitable treatment of current and potential residents
- Resident retention and the maintenance of a positive company image
- Consistent and ongoing resident communication
- Positive resident service and issue resolution
- Enforcement of company policy in compliance with laws and regulations
- Property inspections
- Preventive maintenance programs
- Service request process
- Apartment turnover process
- Contractors and vendors
- Recruitment, hiring, orientation, and training of high-caliber employees
- Systematic employee evaluation
- Employment regulations and record-keeping
- Analysis of the property’s financial operations with corrective actions for underperformance
- Monitoring of property performance to achieve the owner’s investment goals
- Accounting principles and practices
- Maximizing net operating income
- Reporting property performance honestly and accurately
To participate in the virtual offering of CAM students will need the following:
- Computer with strong internet connectivity and audio/microphone
- Print ebook for use during each module
- Be able to use chat and polling responses
- Plan to take their test within 90 Days of the last session.
Thank You To Our Credential Education Sponsor
Your Instructor: Jackie Ramstedt
Jackie Ramstedt is a nationally renowned, requested repeat Motivational Keynote Speaker, National Trainer, Consultant, and Performance Coach who has more than 30 years of experience in the multi-housing industry. She has spoken to thousands of industry professionals on a national level for the National Apartment Association, Multifamily Pro Annual Brainstorming Events, the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), National Affordable Housing conferences, and numerous state and local Associations, including various management and investment companies throughout the United States and Canada. This is also Jackie’s 12th consecutive year speaking with the prestigious Apartment All-Stars Team national tours specializing in customer service, resident retention, leasing, and management solutions.
Jackie earned her CAM and CAPS designations back to back and her CAS (Certified Apartment Supplier) designations whereby she was awarded the CAS Designate of the Year from her local Austin Apartment Association.
Jackie is a veteran instructor of all NAA designation courses including NALP, CAM, CAS, CAPS, and IRO. Jackie was awarded the “Faculty Member of the Year” from her local Austin Apartment Association, where she has served on the Board of Directors and as Education Committee Chair. Jackie is also an accredited instructor teaching core and MCE courses for the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC).
- Members: $1,150
- STAR Subscriber: $1,035
- Non-Member: $1,250
**Payment must be received no later than May 15th to participate**
- May 25 - Industry Essentials and Resident Experience
- May 26 - Human Resources
- May 27 - RISK
- June 8 - Financial Investment
- June 9 - Legal and Fair Housing
- June 10 - Marketing and Property Maintenance
All Sessions will start at 9:00 am and end at 1:00 pm
Program Requirements: CAM Candidates must complete the following requirements to obtain the CAM Designation:
- A minimum of 12 months of onsite property management experience.
- Have successfully completed CAM coursework, and
- Meet all examination requirements within 6 months of enrolling in the program.
For More Information Contact
Gregory Ann Goldrick