TAA Red Book Legal Seminar - March 30th
Sponsored by ALN Apartment Data
Sharpen your knowledge of your legal rights and responsibilities as a rental housing owner or manager by participating in one of the REDBOOK seminars being offered around the state.
Seminars emphasize changes in management practices required by new laws and updates to key regulatory issues that affect property management.
Full of videos and other tools, the 2022 REDBOOK seminar provides the practical instruction you need to help ensure your team is not only aware of the many regulations governing the rental housing industry but also how best to apply them to your operations.
Register today to learn from the experts and get answers to your questions.
At the 2022 Apartment & Rental Housing Legal Seminars, you will
- Learn about key changes to TAA’s Lease and other critical forms
- Understand major operational issues, and
- Learn how legal and regulatory changes will impact you.
The 2022 REDBOOK Seminar breaks down the leasing cycle and includes the following topics:
- Application Issues, such as credit and screening, criminal history screening, identity fraud, and more.
- Lease Issues, including TAA’s new Lease 2.0, community policies, and flood disclosure.
- Resident Life & Management Issues, including fair housing, unauthorized occupants, repairs, parking and towing, damages, and more.
- Ending the Lease Issues, including the new early termination option under the Lease, notice of non-renewal, and more.
- Eviction Issues, including eviction alternatives and a detailed walk-through of the eviction process.
- Physical Plant Issues and Operations, including mold and common issues from the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation.
TREC/Texas Real Estate Commission Information:
Course name and number: Apartment & Rental Housing Legal Seminar, 43124
Provider name and number: Texas Apartment Association, 87
Approved for 5 hours of elective continuing education
Cost to attend:
(groups of 10 or more will receive a discount) please contact Gregory Ann Goldrickemail@example.com
Thank You To Our Sponsor
SHOULD THIS DATE SELL OUT, YOU MAY REGISTER FOR THE
MAY 18TH SEMINAR.
Presenting Attorney Kimberly Sims
The 2022/2023 TAA Red Books are available to pre-order.
Click HERE each.
Red Books will be available to pick up at the conference.
If you would like AATC to mail your Red Book to you, shipping costs will be added to your invoice.