AATC will no longer be at the Richland Hills office, effective July 13th. Stay tuned for information regarding our new location. Email info@aatcnet.org if you need assistance.

Justices of the Peace

Justices of the Peace preside over all landlord-tenant disputes including the eviction process. You must file an eviction case in the JP court that has jurisdiction where your rental property is located. AATC members work with 32 JPs throughout its 9-county region.

Tarrant County Justice Courts Temporary Standing Order

To find your JP click on any of the following links: