AATC Education - August is Just the Warm-up!
AATC is proud to announce that it has an amazing line-up of courses to get your crew trained up and pumped up! We have filled August to the brim with all sorts of classes for everyone to dip their toes in. Here is a rundown of all our August Education offered through AATC. Sign you, or your teams, up now!
Suppliers, we’ll still take last-minute registrations for our Supplier Success starting Aug 2nd! For our onsite folks, we have several maintenance education opportunities, ranging from HVAC maintenance and troubleshooting to painting! Office staff, listen up! We have essential operations courses you need to attend. We start with our first Lunch and of the Law of the Season featuring Jim Floyd. He’ll be doing a presentation on personal safety—something we should all be aware of. Finally, we’ll be doing a financials course with Lake Barnes. Take away all your fears and hesitation with financials in the unique, custom-designed course from a top industry talent.
So, take your opportunity to ease into our Fall Education—all presented by MFI— and get ready for a rich training season at AATC!
- 8/2/23 - Supplier Success - Setting The Foundation to Excellent Partnerships
- 8/9/23 - HVAC Troubleshooting Series with Century HVAC
- 8/22/23 - Legal Lunch and Law - Attorney Jim Floyd, The Floyd Firm: Personal Safety
- 8/23/23 - HVAC Series - Troubleshooting Electric Heat and Heat Pumps
- 8/23/23 - Take the Fear out of Financials with Lake Barnes of APM
- 8/30/23 - LET’S PAINT...with Sherwin Williams!
One last thing: On September 6th, we have a new course, Sales/Leasing Superstars, facilitated by the one and only Bailey Acosta. A great class designed to make your leasing superstars become shooting stars! As always, check our website at aatcnet.org for a list of all classes!
Jimmy McClung is AATC’s Education Committee Chair. For more information on any of AATC’s educational seminars, contact Gregory Ann Goldrick at firstname.lastname@example.org.