Supplier Success - Setting The Foundation to Excellent Partnerships
Course Facilitated by Lani Grant, CAS, CAPS, NAAEI Faculty
Required as part of the CAS Credential, the Supplier Success course provides an overview of the apartment industry.
The Supplier Success course also highlights ways suppliers can maximize partnerships with apartment owners, apartment management companies, and apartment association members.
What You Will Learn:
- Understanding the apartment industry and the various types of multifamily housing
- Recognizing measurement of a property's success
- Communicating using industry terms and acronyms
- Identify financial decision-makers
- Review timing, resources, and daily operations of the on-site team
- Getting the most from your AATC or any Apartment Association membership
- Networking opportunities
Price to Attend:
This program is for our Supplier Partners who are obtaining their CAS Credential OR new team members who need to have a better understanding of our business.
Your program facilitator:
Lani Grant, CAS, CAPS, NAAEI Faculty
For questions about this program or any program offered at AATC, please contact Gregory Ann Goldrick, Director of Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or 469-647-0889.