Texas State / TAA Updates
Texas Supreme Court Suspends Evictions Until April 30th
Upcoming TAA Webinars Regarding COVID-19
Waiver of Late Fees and Payment Plan Agreement
TAA has provided documents for properties to utilize when trying to assist residents who have been affected by the COVID-19 coronavirus. You may download them by using the link below.
TAA COVID-19 Resources
The Texas Apartment Association recently hosted a “COVID-19 and Rental Housing in Texas” webinar to assist apartment owner and operators with operational, legal, and employment concerns regarding COVID-19. Following is a summary of the topics discussed and a link to the presentation.
AATC staff are not attorneys nor does AATC provide legal advice. If you have legal questions about COVID-19, please contact one of AATC’s member attorneys (https://web.aatcnet.org/Attorneys-Legal-Services-Program).
Current Standing County Orders
- Tarrant County
- Palo Pinto County
- Johnson County
- Erath County
- Hood County
- Wise County
- Parker County
- Jack County
- Somervell County
Helpful Websites for information on Coronavirus
- Community Enrichment Center Food Pantry
- Union Gospel Mission: Make A Donation
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program
- Bank Industry Response: Find Your Bank!
- 2-1-1 Resident Resources
- Coronavirusnow.com: Site dedicated to providing up-to-date links and resources so you can stay informed
- AATC Legal Services Program
- Information from Tarrant County Courts regarding court proceedings during COVID-19
- Tarrant County Health Department Coronavirus Information
- NAA Guidance:
- TAA Guidance:
- City of Fort Worth Article:
- Centers for Disease Control Information:
- World Health Organization Information: