The Supplier Success course offers an overview of the apartment industry and teaches methods that suppliers can use to maximize partnerships with apartment owners, apartment management companies and apartment association members. Join us to kick-start both your business success and your industry involvement!
—Earn Your CAS!
Date: October 17th
Time: 9:30 to 4pm
Location: AATC Learning Center
Charles Stroud, C
As a result of completing the course, you will:
- Understand how economic conditions impact the apartment industry and affect your sale
- Learn how property management companies measure success
- Better utilize apartment association resources to build business AND contribute to the industry
- Identify financial decision makers and how best to build rapport
- Understand the business cycle, required resources and daily operations of an apartment community
- Learn how to position your products/services to meet the goals of an apartment community
- This program is a component of the Certified Apartment Supplier (CAS) credential.
Who should attend?
Any Multifamily Product and Service Supplier