Save money on your annual training investment.
AATC's Education STAR Education Subscription has been created to give you more access to industry programs at a discounted price. When enrolling in the STAR Subscription, the staff at your property are able to attend all eligible classes, seminars, and programs without worrying about the cost. The package is designed so every position within a property can enjoy an outstanding training class that will develop their skills to better perform in their role.
Benefits of the STAR Education Subscription:
Access to 19 Education Courses throughout 2020
- 12 Seminars: HVAC, Leasing 1.0, Advanced Sales, Customer Service, Recruiting,
- Training, Renewal Management, Outreach Marketing, Legal, etc.
- 3 Power Hour Seminars (1.5hours in length) Hot Topic Discussions: Sales and Marketing
- 1 admission to Pool School per property (to be delivered in English and Spanish)
- 3 Fair Housing Courses: Introduction to Fair Housing, Advanced - focusing on legal ramifications, Service Personnel/Maintenance
10% Discount to the following:
- ALL NAA Credential Courses:
- CAMT – Complete for 2020/2021 dates to be published October 1
- CAM – Starts in July
- NALP – Starts in July
- CAPS - Starts in September
It is a package of unlimited Half Day / Power Hours / Hot Topics / and Fair Housing training programs that you can utilize towards any of our STAR Eligible Programs during 2020. We are also offering a 10% discount on registrations for all NAAEI Credential Courses: CAPS, CAMT, NALP, and CAM.
You can pick any of the STAR Bundle eligible classes which include: pool school(1 person, per property, per year included with STAR), fair housing, Assistant Manager Club, Leasing 101, Advanced Sales, Customer Experience, Maintenance Courses and more. Some courses will be offered in English and Spanish.
Anyone employed at your property can attend! Customize the course offerings based on your property needs. Remember, you can send anyone on your property to STAR eligible courses.
Compared to a-la-carte pricing, you will save over $1,330 for 2020 and this doesn’t included the 10% discounted pricing on the 4 credential programs.
- You save over $1330 of your properties training budget
- Unlimited attendance to Half Day / Power Hours / Hot Topics / and Fair Housing courses
- Admittance of 1 person per property for 2020 to Pool School.
- 10% discount on all NAAEI Credential Courses: CAPS, CAMT, NALP, and CAM
Most importantly – this eases billing since you will only pay ONE TIME for the entire year.
Note: additional courses are offered which are not part of STAR Bundle and will have a fee associated with it.
Deadline to Register February 1, 2020.