Federal / NAA Updates
COVID-19 Economic Report from NAA
NAA has put together this document to give you insight to the latest economic projections and impacts from the COVID-19 pandemic.
SBA Paycheck Protection Loans
The U.S. Department of the Treasury has put out its guidance for prospective lenders and borrowers looking to get SBA loans. The Paycheck Protection Program prioritizes millions of Americans employed by small businesses by authorizing up to $349 billion toward job retention and certain other expenses. The program will officially launch on Friday, and the attached application is what business owners will need in hand when they apply. You can find more information here: https://home.treasury.gov/policy-issues/top-priorities/cares-act/assistance-for-small-businesses.
NAA Best Practices for Collecting Rent
This NAA document highlights suggestions and recommendations to guide you through the rent collection process amid COVID-19
FAQ from HUD regarding COVID-19
This document has been provided by the Federal Government in order to field questions in regards to COVID-19 and multifamily
Advisory Memorandum on Identification of Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers During COVID-19 Response.
NAA press release regarding the definition of 'essential workers'.
NAA & NMHC Rental Housing Industry Statement on the CARES Act
NAA Guidance For Dealing with COVID-19
NAA Best Practices for Residents exposed to COVID-19
NAA has provided a document that outlines some ideas on how to handle a situation where one of your residents becomes exposed to COVID-19.
Current Standing County Orders
- Tarrant County
- Palo Pinto County
- Johnson County
- Erath County
- Hood County
- Wise County
- Parker County
- Jack County
- Somervell County
Helpful Websites for information on Coronavirus
- Community Enrichment Center Food Pantry
- Union Gospel Mission: Make A Donation
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program
- Bank Industry Response: Find Your Bank!
- 2-1-1 Resident Resources
- Coronavirusnow.com: Site dedicated to providing up-to-date links and resources so you can stay informed
- AATC Legal Services Program
- Information from Tarrant County Courts regarding court proceedings during COVID-19
- Tarrant County Health Department Coronavirus Information
- NAA Guidance:
- TAA Guidance:
- City of Fort Worth Article:
- Centers for Disease Control Information:
- World Health Organization Information: