HVAC Troubleshooting Series - Know Your Motors
with Tonya Lambert, NATE
Century HVAC Distributing
Summer is HERE and Texas that means service requests for A/C units will be on the rise.
It’s imperative to know the different types of motors you will come in contact with while addressing HVAC tickets on your properties and even more so to be able to diagnose problems should repairs need to be made.
When you know your motors, you will be able to work quickly and efficiently!
Your training outcomes will be:
- Motor type identification
- Identify common Start and Run
- Electrical troubleshooting methods for motors
- Verify voltage, true capacitance of capacitors
- Understand how to interpret motor data tag specifications
- Identify motor starting problems
Price to attend:
Tonya Lambert, NATE, CenturyHVAC