CAS - Certified Apartment Supplier with Lani Grant, CAS
Set yourself apart from the crowd as a nationally recognized CAS designate!
Texas Star Golf Course and Conference Center1400 Texas Star Parkway Euless, TX 76040 United States
WE RECOMMEND this course for suppliers of apartment products or services
Earning your CAS credential allows you to network with peers from other supplier companies, as well as with community managers. CAS will help you understand the everyday challenges that apartment management customers face and help you develop unique selling propositions to meet those challenges.
YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT:
- Applicant Screening, leasing contracts, and move-ins
- Rent collection, lease renewal, the move-out process, lease termination, and eviction
- Property management systems and their functions
- How community managers create a fair housing environment
- Minimize risk through inspections, preventative maintenance, safety programs, and documentation
- Property hazards and crime
- Environmental hazards
- Analyzing property financial operations and underperformance
- Monitoring property performance to achieve the owner's investment goals
- Maximizing net operating income
Program Requirements: CAS Candidates must complete the following requirements to obtain the CAS Designation:
- Must be a Supplier
- Have successfully completed CAS coursework *AND* taken the Supplier Success Program which will be delivered in July, date to be determined.
- Meet all examination requirements within 6 months of enrolling in the program.
Thank You To Our Program Sponsor
Lani Grant, CAM, CAPS, CAS, NAAEI Faculty
Originally from Montana, Lani began her multifamily career in 1986 with Chasewood Properties. She has held multiple positions within the industry prior to becoming a Property Supervisor in 1998. Recently Lani was the Regional Vice President with Dayrise Residential and oversaw assets located in Dallas, Austin, and Phoenix. She holds the ARM designation from IREM and the HCCP designation from NAHB. Lani is a graduate of the AATC’s Lyceum Leadership program past chair of Professional Development, Community Service, Membership, and Megans Care Team. Lani is one of AATC's most senior instructors...there is nothing Lani cannot teach!
*Lani was awarded AATC's 2020 Vendor Partner Of The Year*
- Members: $615
- Non-Member: $715
- April 19 - Industry Essentials and Resident Experience
- April 21 - RISK
- May 10 - Financial Investment
- May 11 - Legal and Fair Housing
All Sessions will start at 9:00 am and end at 4:00pm
Gregory Ann Goldrick