2021 HYBRID CAMT SCHEDULE
WE RECOMMEND THIS COURSE for maintenance technicians, porters, housekeepers, and groundskeepers who are ready for advancement.
Earning your CAMT boosts your knowledge and skills, your reputation, and your confidence.
YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT:
- Processing work orders efficiently and to residents' satisfaction
- Electrical, plumbing, HVAC, mechanical, appliance, construction, and lock and key services and repairs
- Painting services
- Customer service
- Following company policy and procedures
- Minimizing personal and property damage
- Maintenance safety
- Fair housing regulatory compliance
- Environmental responsibility and regulatory compliance
- Documenting and reporting maintenance activities in compliance with company policy and regulation
- Curb appeal, property inspection, and daily maintenance
- Maintaining recreational facilities and common areas
- Implementing a preventative maintenance schedule
- Professional behavior, communication skills
To participate in the hybrid offering of CAMT students will need the following:
- Computer with strong internet connectivity and audio/microphone
- You must pick up your CAMT Materials from the association before the program starts
- Be able to use chat and polling responses
- Plan to take their test within 90 Days of the last session.
Thank You To Our Credential Education Sponsor
Julio Herrera, CAMT - NAAEI Faculty
Julio Herrera has been an experienced vocational-technical skills instructor for over 30 years. In 1979, Julio enlisted in the US Navy where he acquired the necessary skills in maintaining and servicing various types of air conditioning systems, air handlers, chillers, hydraulics/pneumatics systems, pumps, boilers, galley, and laundry equipment. After the Navy, Julio decided to continue his career, first as a Building Maintenance Technician at Arlington Hospital and then as an HVAC/building engineer with Washington Metropolitan Air Transit Authority (WMATA). There he developed a passion for teaching. He felt strongly about sharing and passing his knowledge to others and taught HVAC systems, Refrigeration, Electrical Motors, Schematics, Basic Electricity, and Heat Pumps. He also taught prep courses for CFC Universal and R410-A and other refrigerants to over 9,000 students during his teaching career.
Julio has taught the CAMT course several times in person, virtually, and is looking forward to passing on his knowledge to new engineers, technicians, and maintenance personnel that attend his classes.
Pricing: Textbook included in the price below
- Members: $850
- STAR Subscriber: $765
- Non-Member: $950
- April 21, 22, 23 - Virtual Instruction through ZOOM, Soft Skills Training
- April 28, 29, 30 - In-Person at the AATC Training Center, Technical Skills Training
Modules: Air Conditioning Maintenance and Repair, Appliance Maintenance and Repair, Electrical Repair and Maintenance, Heating Systems Maintenance and Repair, Interior and Exterior Maintenance and Repair, Plumbing Maintenance and Repair
All Sessions will start at 9:30 am and end at 3:30 pm
Program Requirements: CAMT Candidates must complete the following requirements to obtain the CAMT Designation:
- A minimum of 12 months of onsite property maintenance experience
- An individual without 12 months of onsite experience may earn a Provisional certificate.
- Have successfully completed CAMT coursework, and
- Meet all examination requirements within 6 months of enrolling in the program.
For More Information Contact
Gregory Ann Goldrick