TAA Lease With The Best Annual Contract Forms Seminar
In-Person with Attorney Kimberly Sims
AATC Legal Summit and TAA Lease With The Best: TAA Lease Forms Annual Update
Your relationships with your residents begin—and end—with your lease. Just how well do you understand this contract and the responsibilities it conveys to you and to your residents?
In this seminar you’ll learn more about:
- General Principles of real estate contract validity
- Terms and conditions of the TAA Apartment Lease Contract
- Importance of rental applications and proper screening
- Tools for use in the resident selection process
- Major differences between apartment, single-family dwelling, condominium, and student housing lease contracts
- Important aspects of a written rental agreement
- Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- When are lease addenda legally necessary?
- Commonly needed forms for residential real property managers, and
- Why you should always use up-to-date forms.
Continuing Education Credits: 6 Hours NAAEI CECs; approved for 6 hours of contract education by TREC
More About Attorney Kimberly Sims
Price to Attend
- Member $189*
- STAR Members $169*
- Non-Member: $289*
*Price includes lunch and parking
Event will be held in-person at the Hurst Conference Center
Groups of 10 or more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.