AATC Legal Summit and TAA Lease With The Best: TAA Lease Forms
Your relationships with your residents begin—and end—with your lease. Just how well do you understand this contract, and the responsibilities it conveys to you and to your residents?
Beginning February 1, 2021, the Texas Real Estate Commission requires that all sales agents and brokers must complete 3 hours of real estate contracts CE courses during each license renewal term. This course is approved for 6 hours of contracts education.
TAA Lease with the Best; Legal Forms Update
Presenting Attorney, Kimberly M. J. Sims, Member - Palter Sims Martinez PLLC
8:30am to 4:00pm.
In this seminar you’ll learn more about:
- General principles of real estate contract validity
- Terms and conditions of the TAA Apartment Lease Contract
- Importance of rental applications and proper screening
- Tools for use in the resident selection process
- Major differences between apartment, single-family dwelling, condominium and student housing lease contracts
- Important aspects of a written rental agreement
- Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- When are lease addenda legally necessary?
- Commonly needed forms for residential real property managers, and
- Why you should always use up-to-date forms.
Continuing Education Credits: 6 Hours NAAEI CECs; approved for 6 hours of contract education by TREC
LEGAL SUMMIT with DFW Metro Attorneys
Presenting Attorneys: TBA
12noon to 4pm.
There will be concurrent sessions on the following:
- Resident Bankruptcy
- Eviction Appeals
- Property Tax Symposium
- HR Law/Fair Housing Update
CEC's will be given for NAAEI designations; these seminars do not qualify for TREC CEC's.
Thank You To The Legal Summit Sponsor
For More Information:
Registration Opens May 15th, 2021
To attend TAA Lease with the Best; Legal Forms Update $149 per person **includes beverage service and a plated lunch.
To attend Legal Summit $129 per person **includes beverage service and a plated lunch.