Please Make Note Of New Program Date:
AATC Legal Summit and TAA Lease With The Best: TAA Lease Forms Annual Update
Your relationships with your residents begin—and end—with your lease. Just how well do you understand this contract and the responsibilities it conveys to you and to your residents?
Beginning February 1, 2021, the Texas Real Estate Commission requires that all sales agents and brokers must complete 3 hours of real estate contracts CE courses during each license renewal term. This course is approved for 6 hours of contract education.
TAA Lease with the Best; TAA 2021 Legal Forms Update
Presenting Attorney, Kimberly M. J. Sims, Member - Palter Sims Martinez PLLC
August 26 9:00am to 12noon Part 1
August 27 9:00am to 12noon Part 2
In this seminar you’ll learn more about:
- General principles of real estate contract validity
- Terms and conditions of the TAA Apartment Lease Contract
- Importance of rental applications and proper screening
- Tools for use in the resident selection process
- Major differences between apartment, single-family dwelling, condominium, and student housing lease contracts
- Important aspects of a written rental agreement
- Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- When are lease addenda legally necessary?
- Commonly needed forms for residential real property managers, and
- Why you should always use up-to-date forms.
Continuing Education Credits: 6 Hours NAAEI CECs; approved for 6 hours of contract education by TREC
Thank You To The Legal Summit Sponsor
Please Make Note of New Program Date
Price to Attend TAA Lease with the Best Contract Updates:
- Member $149
- STAR Community $135
- Non-Member: $249
2-Day Virtual Event held via Zoom Communications
Part 1 August 26th 9:00am to 12noon
Part 2 August 27th 9:00am to 21noon
Both Zoom Links will be sent the day prior to the event to each person who has registered. Links are unique to each email address.
More About Attorney Kimberly Sims
For questions about this conference, please contact
Gregory Ann Goldrick, Director Education