CAS - Certified Apartment Supplier
Set yourself apart from the crowd as a nationally recognized CAS designate!
WE RECOMMEND this course for suppliers of apartment products or services
Earning your CAS credential allows you to network with peers from other supplier companies, as well as with community managers. CAS will help you understand the everyday challenges that apartment management customers face and help you develop unique selling propositions to meet those challenges.
YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT:
- Applicant Screening, leasing contracts, and move-ins
- Rent collection, lease renewal, the move-out process, lease termination, and eviction
- Property management systems and their functions
- How community managers create a fair housing environment
- Minimize risk through inspections, preventative maintenance, safety programs, and documentation
- Property hazards and crime
- Environmental hazards
- Analyzing property financial operations and underperformance
- Monitoring property performance to achieve the owner's investment goals
- Maximizing net operating income
Program Requirements: CAS Candidates must complete the following requirements to obtain the CAS Designation:
- Must be a Supplier
- Have successfully completed CAS coursework *AND* taken the Supplier Success Program.
- Meet all examination requirements within 6 months of enrolling in the program.
Program Sponsored By
- Members: $615
- Non-Member: $715