This brand-new CAPS course will help you rise to the next level in property management. It will prepare you to be an effective portfolio supervisor which may lead to increased earning potential.
NAA CAPS Credential
Dates for CAPS:
- Sept 15 Client Services
- Sept 22 Improving Asset Performance & Asset Evaluation
- Sept 29 Investment Management
- Oct 22 Talent Management & Contemporary Issues in Multifamily Housing
- Oct 23 CAPS Exam Prep
- $1,450 Members
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Registration Opens March 1 2020
- Email Gregory Ann at email@example.com for more information.
You'll learn about:
- Recruiting high-performing employees
- Employee performance, engagement, and retention
- Minimizing conflict through stakeholder communications
- Ethical behavior and conflicts of interest
- Annual operating budgets and owner performance objectives
- Property and portfolio results
- Due diligence process
- Property takeover process
- Capital improvement plans
- Managing risk through inspections, follow-up procedures, and incident reporting
- Minimizing legal risk and liability
- Regulatory agency oversight of assisted housing
- Analyzing property performance data to inform action
- Management agreements
- Evaluating and reporting property performance using key performance indicators
Requirements; To obtain the CAPS credential, candidates must complete the following:
- Minimum of 24 months employment as a multi-site supervisor or be either a CAM, ARM or RAM credential holder in good standing.
- Successful completion of all CAPS course work (totaling 40 hours)
- Meet all examination standards within 6 months of declaring candidacy
Students must have worked in the multi-housing industry as a multi-site manager for 2-years or hold a CAM, ARM or RAM credential with 2-years of management experience; they must have successfully completed the required 5 courses (40 hours); and meet all the examination requirements within 6-months of declaring candidacy for CAPS.
Yes there are! Click here to get help.