Information on TAA's Redbook Seminars hosted by AATC.
Apartment & Rental Housing Legal Seminar
Sharpen your knowledge of your legal rights and responsibilities as a rental housing owner or manager by participating in one of the REDBOOK seminars being offered around the state.
Seminars emphasize changes in management practices required by new laws and updates to key regulatory issues that affect property management.
Full of videos and other tools, the 2022 REDBOOK seminar provides the practical instruction you need to help ensure your team is not only aware of the many regulations governing the rental housing industry but also how best to apply them to your operations.
Register today to learn from the experts and get answers to your questions.
|SIGN UP FOR MAY 18 SESSION|
Event Location: Hurst Conference Center, 1601 Campus Dr, Hurst, TX 76054
Beverages, Lunch, and Parking included
Cost to Attend: Member $189 Non-Member $250
Presenting Attorney: Kimberly Sims, Palter Sims Martinez PLLC
At the 2022 Apartment & Rental Housing Legal Seminars, you will
- Learn about key changes to TAA’s Lease and other critical forms
- Understand major operational issues, and
- Learn how legal and regulatory changes will impact you.
The 2022 REDBOOK Seminar breaks down the leasing cycle and includes the following topics:
- Application Issues, such as credit and screening, criminal history screening, identity fraud, and more.
- Lease Issues, including TAA’s new Lease 2.0, community policies, and flood disclosure.
- Resident Life & Management Issues, including fair housing, unauthorized occupants, repairs, parking and towing, damages, and more.
- Ending the Lease Issues, including the new early termination option under the Lease, notice of non-renewal, and more.
- Eviction Issues, including eviction alternatives and a detailed walk-through of the eviction process.
- Physical Plant Issues and Operations, including mold and common issues from the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation.
Pre-Order Your Hard Copy Redbook by clicking --> HERE
TAA RED BOOK SEMINARS SPONSORED BY