Join a 2023 Committee!
AATC is a volunteer-driven organization. One of the best ways for AATC members to realize a significant return on membership investment is to volunteer on one of our fourteen (14) committees. From membership to education and community service to government affairs, AATC members have a wide variety of committee service opportunities that allow them to use their expertise and experiences to give back to our industry.
AATC’s program year and committee service begin January 1; however, AATC members can join a committee at any time throughout the year. All AATC committees serve for one calendar year. Committee chairs are appointed by the AATC President. AATC committees meet regularly or as needed. The frequency (monthly, quarterly, etc.) and method (in-person, Zoom, etc.) are at the discretion of the committee chair.
When you serve on an AATC committee, you’ll meet new people, make new friends, and develop valuable new business relationships. It's easy for AATC members to join one of our committees – all you have to do is sign-up!
In addition to our open committees, AATC also has a few appointed committees: Budget & Finance, Executive Committee, Lyceum, Nominating, and Political Action Committee. AATC’s Product-Service Council and Education Foundation leadership teams are also appointed.
To join a committee that interests you, click the button below.
Committees open for sign-up to all of our members include
- Business Exchange
- Community Service
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- Government Affairs
- Lone Star Awards
- Maintenance Mania
- Next Generation
- PAC Events
- Trade Show
- Military Veterans
Below is a brief description of each open committee
Committee Chair – T Jaye Sanders, Madera Residential; Perry Pillow, Staff Director
- Plan, market, manage and host the association’s 2023 Business Exchange event.
Committee Chairs – Jacob Crockett, Earthworks & Daniel Pentikis, Honeybees Roofing; Gregory Ann Goldrick, Staff Director
- The Community Service Committee helps association members give back to the communities where we do business.
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
Committee Chair – Ben Wientge, Carroll Property Management; Gregory Ann Goldrick, Staff Director
- AATC is dedicated to creating an environment rich in diversity and acceptance for all who want a seat at the table to help shape the future of DFW multifamily for the better.
Committee Chair – Jimmy McClung, Luma; Gregory Ann Goldrick, Staff Director
- AATC's education programs are designed to teach as well as inspire. From professional credentials to quick takeaways, we’re always working to push our members to be the best of the best in the multi-housing business.
Committee Chair – Lani Grant, Zumper; Mindy Barnes, Staff Director
- Get ready to plan, market, manage, and host 2 of the association’s most popular events - Our spring and fall golf tournaments! These are fun events where supplier partners and owner members get to network.
Committee Chair – Nicole Zaitoon, Allied Property Management; Perry Pillow, Staff Director
- Representing our member’s advocacy interests when it comes to the public side of the multi-housing business is one of the most important things we do. AATC remains constantly on guard, working with leaders at the municipal, county, state, and national levels to ensure a responsible regulatory environment.
Lone Star Awards
Committee Chair – Laurie Root, Asset Living; Mindy Barnes, Staff Director
- The best of the best come together each year to celebrate industry excellence.
Committee Chair – Brandy Anderson, Chadwell Supply; Mindy Barnes, Staff Director
- Maintenance Mania is our wonderful "Maintenance Olympics." It’s that one day of the year when maintenance pros can step away from their daily routines and spend an evening with their peers and also determine whose skills are the quickest.
Committee Chair- Alexis Carreiro, Smart Apartment Data; Ed Blinn, Staff Director
- From Dimensions magazine to social media and aatcnet.org to event promotion, AATC works hard to talk straight and keep you informed.
Committee Chairs – Nicole McQuarry, American Landmark & Heather Cotton, Poolsure; Kevin Pellegrino, Staff Director
- We’re constantly looking for owners, managers, and service providers who can benefit from association membership.
Committee Chair –Katy Polanco, Olympus Property Management; Mindy Barnes, Staff Director
- Bridging the gap between all apartment industry professionals while mentoring our next generation of leaders.
Committee Chairs –Sarah Garrison, Greystar & Chris Hyde, Renew Construction; Perry Pillow, Staff Director
- Plan and implement fundraising events for AATC's Political Action Committee.
Committee Chairs – Kyle Gambrell, Valet Living & Adam Keck, HD Supply; Mindy Barnes, Staff Director
- A showplace for what property management needs is the best description for AATC's November trade show. Help us plan, market, manage, and host one of the largest multi-housing markets in the business.
Committee Chair – Jeff McDaniel, Lanyard Construction; Gregory Ann Goldrick, Staff Director
- Multifamily is an extraordinary career, and veterans make great employees. AATC is committed to partnering with veterans to help them find jobs in our industry, giving back to those who have already given so much.
All you need to do to get involved is to visit [website] and check the available committee that interests you most. Your selection goes directly to the staff director responsible for each committee...and that’s when it’s our job to reach out to you.
Roll up your sleeves and sign-up—we look forward to working with you!