CALP - Certified Apartment Leasing Professional - Spring 2023
Set yourself apart from the crowd as a nationally recognized CALP designate
2023 Spring CALP Designate Program
WE RECOMMEND THIS COURSE for leasing consultants, concierges, and career changers with hospitality, retail, or customer service experience.
Earning your CALP credential, many people's first industry credential shows your employer that you're committed to a career in residential property management. SET YOURSELF APART from other leasing professionals by earning your national designation recognized across the country by the National Apartment Association.
You'll learn about
- Using technology to generate traffic
- Measuring and managing your community's reputation
- Inspecting the leasing center, tour route, model units, and vacant apartments
- Researching the competition and building relationships with competitors
- Compiling a comprehensive community resource tool
- Creating effective marketing plans
- Relationship sales process and evaluating your personal sales performance
- Evaluating a prospect's commitment level and overcoming objections
- Preparing prospects for the next steps in the rental process
- Applying fair housing law and communicating rental criteria
- Qualifying prospective residents according to rental policy
- Preparing and reviewing leases with new residents
- Move-In processes
- Responding to resident issues and maintenance requests
- Building relationships with residents and creating a sense of community
- Reporting incidences, maintaining documentation, and taking corrective action
- Maximizing revenue and operational efficiency
- Securing and processing lease renewals
- Conducting a market survey
CALP Dates and Times:
- Spring May 2023
- Fall October 2023
2022 Program Sponsor
Pricing for Spring 2023 will be released by Nov 15th 2022.
Industry Experience Requirement:
CALP Candidates must complete the following requirements to obtain the CALP Designation:
- A minimum of 6 months of onsite property management experience.
- Individuals without this experience may earn a provisional certificate.
- Have successfully completed CALP coursework, and
- Meet all examination requirements within 6 months of enrolling in the program.
For More Information Contact