CALP - Certified Apartment Leasing Professional - SLAM
Presented By CenturyHVAC Distributing
CALP Designate Program - SLAM Course! This is a fast paced program for the experienced sales professional wanting to earn their CALP.
Earning your CALP credential, many people's first industry credential shows your employer that you're committed to a career in residential property management.
SET YOURSELF APART from other leasing professionals by earning your national designation recognized across the country by the National Apartment Association.
You'll learn about
- Using technology to generate traffic
- Measuring and managing your community's reputation
- Inspecting the leasing center, tour route, model units, and vacant apartments
- Researching the competition and building relationships with competitors
- Compiling a comprehensive community resource tool
- Creating effective marketing plans
- Relationship sales process and evaluating your personal sales performance
- Evaluating a prospect's commitment level and overcoming objections
- Preparing prospects for the next steps in the rental process
- Applying fair housing law and communicating rental criteria
- Qualifying prospective residents according to rental policy
- Preparing and reviewing leases with new residents
- Move-In processes
- Responding to resident issues and maintenance requests
- Building relationships with residents and creating a sense of community
- Reporting incidences, maintaining documentation, and taking corrective action
- Maximizing revenue and operational efficiency
- Securing and processing lease renewals
- Conducting a market survey
Industry Experience Requirement:
CALP Candidates must complete the following requirements to obtain the CALP Designation:
- A minimum of 6 months of onsite property management experience.
- Individuals without this experience may earn a provisional certificate.
- Have successfully completed CALP coursework, and
- Meet all examination requirements within 6 months of enrolling in the program.
CALP IS SPONSORED BY
Lissi Daniels, NAAEI Faculty
For More Information:
Hurst, Texas 76054
United States 817-284-1121