Earning your CAMT validates your knowledge, enhances your reputation and credibility, boosts your confidence and earns you respect.
The CAMT program is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), a private non-profit organization that administers and coordinates the U.S. voluntary standardization and conformity assessment system.
NAA CAMT Credential
2021 CAMT dates to be published by October 1, 2020.
Please contact Gregory Ann Goldrick, Director of Education for information on 2021 program dates and scholarship information. Email email@example.com for more information.
Paul Rhodes, CAMT, NAAEI Faculty/Senior Faculty
You'll learn about:
- Processing work orders correctly in a timely fashion, and to residents' satisfaction
- Electrical services and repairs
- HVAC services and repairs
- Painting services
- Construction services and repairs
- Mechanical services and repairs
- Appliance services and repairs
- Lock and key services and repairs
- Customer service and performing maintenance tasks according to company policy and procedures
- Minimizing personal and property damage while safely performing maintenance activities
- Fair housing regulation compliance
- Environmental responsibility and regulatory compliance
- Reporting and documentation of maintenance activities in compliance with company policy and regulation
- Curb appeal, property inspection, and daily maintenance
- Established procedures for maintaining recreational facilities and common areas
- Implementation of a preventive maintenance schedule
- Repair and replacement decisions
- Professional behavior patterns, communication skills, and appearance
- Clear and respectful communication with residents, team members, and contractors.
Requirements; To obtain the CAMT credential, candidates must complete the following:
- Minimum of 12 months of apartment or rental housing maintenance experience. (This can be obtained while taking the course, you will receive a provisional certificate until this requirement is met.)
- Successful completion of all CAMT coursework (totaling 80 hours)
- Meet all examination standards within 12 months of declaring candidacy
Congratulations to our 2019 CAMT Designates and Candidates!