As a service to our members, we have teamed up with the United Way of Tarrant County to provide you access to information that can allow to assist your residents in times of need.
Why You Should Tell Your Residents
- Trained professionals help them find answers
- Saves ttem from calling all over town
- Available 24/7
- Beats the advice your father-in-law gives them
- Covers eight counties (Erath, Hood, Johnson, Palo Pinto, Parker, Somervell, Tarrant and Wise)
- Four-decade track record of helping people
- Info on 3,000 programs and services
- 250,000 callers a year can’t be wrong
Aging Resources * Caregiver Issues * Child Care * Counseling * Education * Employment * Food and Clothing * Health Services * Housing * In-Home Services * Recreation * Disaster Resources * Transportation * And More
You can download the link here:
For more information contact AATCs General Manager, Sheila Wiggin at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ph 918-616-0350.